Date of last revision: May 27, 2022
The Creative Coast (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://choosesav.com website (the “Service”).
Service. Service is the https://choosesav.com website operated by The Creative Coast
Personal Data. Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
Usage Data. Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Cookies. Cookies are files with small amount of data (which may include an anonymous unique identifier). A site or its service provider transfers cookies to your computer or mobile device through your Web browser (if you allow) and enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Data Processors (or Service Providers). Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Data Subject (or User). Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
The Creative Coast is the Data Controller of your personal data provided to, or collected by or for, or processed in connection with, our Service. You can contact us by email.
Information We Collect
We collect several different types of information to provide and improve our Service and its features.
Comments and Reports
If you post a comment, we collect, store and publish the date of the comment, user’s name, comment, and other information you choose to provide. If you leave a report, we collect, store and publish the date of the report, report, and other information you choose to provide.
In addition, the IP address assigned by the Internet service provider (ISP) to you is also logged. This storage of the IP address takes place for security reasons, and in case the data subject violates the rights of third parties, or posts illegal content through a given comment or report. The storage of these personal data is, therefore, in the own interest of the data controller, so that he can exculpate in the event of an infringement.
If you communicate with us by email or any other form, we collect information about your communication and any information you choose to provide.
We collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”), including the pages that you visit and links or buttons you click on our Service, posting a comment or leaving report, performing a search, the time, date, frequency and duration of your visits to the Service and other diagnostic data.
We automatically collect log information when you use the Service. That information includes, among other things: details about how you’ve used the Service (including links to third party sites or services), Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, your browser type and operating system, device information, device event information (e.g., crashes, browser type), and the page you’ve viewed or engaged with before or after using the Service.
We use Session Cookies to operate our Service and Security Cookies for security purposes. We also use other cookies and cookies from the third parties:
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service. To find out how to see what cookies have been set and how to reject and delete cookies, please visit https://www.aboutcookies.org.
Use of Data
The Creative Coast uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To detect, prevent and take actions against activities that are, or may be, in breach of our Terms of Service or applicable law
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The Creative Coast may process your Personal Data because:
- Consent: you have given clear consent to do so
- Legal obligation: it is necessary for us to comply with the law
- Legitimate interests: it is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party and it’s not overridden by your rights
Retention of Data
The Creative Coast will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data
All data, including Personal Data, may be transferred and maintained outside of your country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
We collect, store, and use data, including Personal Data, in the United States.
Disclosure of Data
The Creative Coast may disclose your Personal Data for the following reasons:
- Business Transaction. If The Creative Coast is involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred.
- Disclosure for Law Enforcement. Under certain circumstances, The Creative Coast may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
- Legal Requirements. The Creative Coast may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a legal obligation, to protect and defend the rights or property of The Creative Coast, to prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service, to protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public or to protect against legal liability.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
“Do Not Track” Signals
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. The Creative Coast aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data. In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right of confirmation. You can obtain the confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed by contacting us at any time.
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. You can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data by contacting us at any time.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where The Creative Coast relied on your consent to process your personal information.
If you wish to access, update or delete information we hold about you please contact us by email. Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You also have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We use certain reputable third parties, some of whom may be located outside of the European Economic Area, to provide us with certain specialized services related to the Platform. These third parties may have access to certain information about you, but only where this is necessary in order for those third parties to provide their services to us.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google, Inc. (“Google”) that tracks and reports website traffic. This data is transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States and may be shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Google AdSense and DoubleClick
You may opt out of the use of the DoubleClick Cookie for interest-based advertising by visiting the Google Ads Settings in here.
You can find more information about how Google manages data in its ads products in here.
Links To Other Sites
Our Service may include or offer third party products or services, contain links to other sites that are not operated by us and have separate and independent privacy policies.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”). Children under the age of 18 should not use our Service at any time, unless applicable laws allow using such service.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If You are aware that Children has provided or we have collected Personal Data from someone under the age of 18 and applicable laws do not allow such collection, please alert us and the information will be removed from our systems as soon as is reasonably possible.
If we become aware that we have inadvertently collected Personal Data from children under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.